Friday 18 April 2014

Never Ever * Wearing





Top > H&M via Ebay. Jeans > H&M. Shoes > New Look. Ring > Old

Well, I think for my first proper outfit post (it's taken me so long getting round to this blog thing, right?!) that i'll go with something that optimises my style. Well, I say style - I don't think I have one defining style, i'll wear anything as long as I like it; but black, white, leather and grunge are all pretty much a safe bet with me. 

Love this top, good old H&M and it was totes a bargain from an Ebay rummage. And these jeans, oof, yes! A whole £5 in the H&M sale!

Anyway, hello to anyone who may be reading my first post! 
I'm off to have a good old BBQ on this sunny bank holiday. 

10 comments:

  1. I love your blog! Wow, keep up the good work!

    xCan you please visit/follow mine & my 14yr olds twins blog x
    P.s Do you want to follow each other's blogs on GFC? I'll follow you back ;) x

    www.fashionsmama.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darn stunning girl! I freakin' adore your trousers x

    holljc.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your striped trouwers! You look amazing in this outfit :)

    Melane | Oh Sweet Remedy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look! Enjoy the weekend and Happy Easter! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the faux leather top!!
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. First post I read,cutelook :)Def will be checking you out some more!
    xMM
    THE LAME LIP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow this looks so lush! Love your style!
    Amy xx

    http://amarepurerose.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lissy I adore this outfit! So chic!

    Lindsey
    xx

    ropesofholland.com

    ReplyDelete